IntelliBond in Layers
IntelliBond hydroxy trace minerals represent the latest in trace mineral technology and are an advanced source of nutrients for layer feeds: providing excellent bioavailability and productivity while driving optimized animal performance.
Why Zinc & Manganese?
Zinc and manganese are essential trace minerals for poultry production. Layer diets are typically supplemented with high concentrations of zinc and manganese to ensure that the bird's requirements are met.
Zinc and manganese are essential elements required to optimize immune function and support longevity and layer productivity. Zinc accomplishes these objectives by meeting the physiological needs of the bird following its absorption in the intestinal tract. Manganese supports - among other things - structural development and integrity and nervous system function.
What Makes IntelliBond the Smart Choice?
IntelliBond has unique properties and, due to its crystalline structure and low water solubility, has been proven to maintain feed stability, bioavailability and layer performance - even at lower inclusion levels - compared with other trace mineral sources.
Benefits in Layers
IntelliBond's unique crystalline structure limits interactions with antagonists in the upper gastrointestinal tract. Therefore, minerals are protected and more are available for use by the animal.
• Compared to sulfates, IntelliBond is designed to have ideal reactivity to avoid destructive interactions and promote availability, driving optimized bird performance and productivity
Benefits for Layer Performance
When fed to layers, replacing oxides with IntelliBond Z and IntelliBond M results in:
• Better quality egg shells
• Optimized conversion
IntelliBond Z and IntelliBond M:
• Support egg quality in terms of egg shell thickness and breaking strength demonstrated over birds fed other sources of trace minerals
• Can help with egg production as well as feed conversion
Benefits in Feed
Avoids Negative Interactions with Other Nutrients in Feed
• IntelliBond minimizes degradation (oxidation) of essential nutrients, such as vitamins and fats
• IntelliBond avoids binding with other critical feed constituents such as Ca, P and amino acids
Feed Mill Handling and Mixability
• Exclusive OptiSize® particle technology creates uniform particles to make IntelliBond easy to handle and blend while reducing dust
• IntelliBond is non-hygroscopic - no clumping